Life coaches and motivational speakers tell us that we need to create our own personal life plan: discover our true purpose, define our dreams and set short and long terms goals to reach these dreams. We all have one of those... right?
Plan or no plan, life sometimes just has a way of happening. First there is a husband and then a baby...and then a bigger car and a bigger house for the husband and the baby. Or maybe even babies? And you haven’t even turned 30! As your life changes you need to know that your life insurance policy will continue to provide you with the extra life cover you need to protect your family and your assets.
1Lifedirect’s 1Life Elevated option includes a Guaranteed Assurability benefit that gives you the extra life cover you know you will need as your family and your assets grow. Guaranteed Assurability means that you can increase your life cover amount as your life changes without the need for a medical, other than a new HIV test. You can choose to increase your life cover every three years on the anniversary date of the policy or after a significant lifestyle change, for example:
- A new or adopted baby
- The purchase of a new home
- The start of a new business venture or taking an increased stake in an existing business
The 1Life Elevated option includes many other benefits:
- From R200 000 to R6 million live cover will be paid out to your nominated beneficiaries in the event of your death
- Funeral cover: a R25 000 funeral benefit will be paid out only 48 hours after a valid claim has been submitted
- A terminal illness benefit is included. This means that if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness and your life expectancy is less than 12 months your cover amount will be paid to you
- You are covered immediately for accidental and natural death
- In case of accidental exposure to the HIV virus you have access to Expo-Sure, a confidential HIV testing and treatment program
- You can choose to add disablement cover to your life insurance policy. This cover will provide financial compensation if you are medically unfit to work. Another option to consider is dread dis-ease cover that will provide a payout if you suffer from an illness like cancer or organ failure.
Make your life insurance work as hard as you do. Learn more about 1Lifedirect’s life insurance, dread disease and disablement cover for you and your family.