1Life Funeral special offerJewish, Muslim or Christian, funerals are a time for mourning but also a time to celebrate the life of the deceased and honour their memory. As every South African knows, funerals do not come cheap with many households borrowing money at exorbitant interest rates to bury their loved ones. For every family the answer is a funeral insurance policy. Find out more about the special offers available from 1Life Funeral.
1Life Funeral special offersFuneral insurances pays out in the event of the death of a family member, funds that can be used to cover funeral and other related expenses. With funeral cover you know that the funds you need to pay for the funeral of a family member will be made available to you within 48 hours. Think of it as an investment in peace of mind.
If you purchase 1Life Funeral today you will benefit from these special offers:
- R100 000 paid out to cover the funeral expenses of each adult family member - that’s an increase of over R50 000 per family member
- Waiting period for cover reduced from 12 months to 9 for natural death
- Accidental death is covered from the day that we receive your first premium
Other great benefits include:
- A Memorial Benefit: we will pay out R5000 to help you buy the headstone for the unveiling ceremony
- A repatriation service: we will pay out R2000 to help with the costs of transporting the body of the deceased to their place of burial within the border of South Africa
- A grocery benefit: should the main member pass away his/her family will receive R1000 per month for six months to help cover the costs of groceries
About 1Life Funeral1Life Funeral promises simple and affordable funeral cover with no medical examinations. Simply choose a level of cover for each family member of between R5000 and R100 000, contact our call centre on 0860 10 53 43 and we will provide you with a quote. Remember that you can insure up to 5 children and 10 extended family members on one policy.
Contact us today on 0860 10 53 43. Find out more about 1Life Funeral.