Can you answer the following questions? Are you saving enough towards your retirement? Do you have sufficient life insurance to provide for your family in the event of your death? Do you have an emergency savings fund? If these questions leave you feeling confused and perhaps a little concerned, then you are not alone. Personal financial planning is a daunting task for most of us. With the recent launch of 1Lifedirect Advisory Services, however, help is at hand.
1Lifedirect Advisory Services is a free service available to existing 1Lifedirect policyholders and prospective clients. Our consultants will work with you to review your financial portfolio and perform what is known as a financial needs analysis. This analysis will help you determine the following:
- If you have enough life insurance
- If you need dread disease cover or disablement cover and if so, how much?
- If you need funeral insurance and if so, how much?
- If you are saving enough every month
- If your retirement planning is on track? Should you be saving more towards your retirement?
Responsible personal financial planning is about securing your financial future and that of your family. It is also about protecting yourself and your loved ones against the risk of disability, serious illness and the death of a family breadwinner. Speak to one of our advisors and secure your financial future. Call us today on 0860 10 53 40.