A disabling accident or illness might leave you unable to work and without an income for a few months, but it certainly won’t leave you without monthly expenses. Your 1Life Expense Protector policy will pay out a monthly income if you are ever temporarily disabled by illness or injury, funds that you can use to pay your bills and support your family.
- Pays out a monthly income, as selected by you, in the event of temporary disability
- Replace monthly income and cover expenses until you can return to work
- Covers you immediately for accidental disablement
- No medical check ups, just an HIV test
- No premium increases for the first 24 months
- Choose to include a 5% benefit escalation at inception or at claim stage
Call me back