- No staff member of 1Life Insurance Ltd (“the Company”) and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies and/or agencies, and staff members or their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter the competition hosted by 1Life Insurance Ltd.
- The competition runs from 22 to 26 February 2016.
- The prize available is a share of R35 000, where R5 000 is awarded to one lucky winner from Monday to Thursday each day and a Grand Prize of R15 000 is awarded to someone on Friday.
- Entrants are required to Sms “LIFE” and their name to 39063 in order to be submitted into the lucky daily draw which will take place from Monday the 22 to Friday the 26 of February 2016.
- The number of entries is limited to 1 per person per day and no person who has won any prize from 1Life Insurance Limited in the past three months will be eligible to enter/win any prize.
- Winners will be notified telephonically.
- No persons under 18 years of age may enter.
- This competition is only open to South African citizens. Proof of citizenship will need to be presented, either by way of a valid South African identity document, valid SA driver’s license, or South African passport.
- The winner agrees to co-operate with the Company in participating in any public relations exposure related to this competition.
- The winner’s details may be published on the Company’s website.
- Prizes are not transferable, nor are they refundable, or exchangeable.
- 1Life Insurance Ltd shall not be held responsible for:
- Lost, late, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible or incomplete electronic mail.
- Telephonic, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties.
- Errors in transmission, and any condition caused by events beyond the control of 1Life Insurance Ltd which may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
13. 1Life Insurance Ltd shall not be held responsible for entries not received in the event of participants not successfully completing the entering mechanism provided.
14. The judge’s decision shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
15. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules shall result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.