1Life Invest is a flexible investment plan that combines all the benefits of unit trusts with the convenience and affordability that you have come to expect from 1Life. This is what you need to know to starting investing today.
What are unit trusts?When you invest in unit trusts your money is pooled with that of other investors and invested in the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), giving you access to multiple shares and companies with a relatively small amount of money. Fund managers manage your investments on a daily basis, buying and selling shares where appropriate.
Why unit trusts?
- You can invest in the JSE without any expert knowledge, safe in the hands of an experienced team of professional fund managers
- Get access to your funds within 5 working days
- There are no penalties for early withdrawal
- Spend your money how and when you want to
About 1Lifeinvest With 1Lifeinvest you have access to a choice of three unit trust investment portfolios:
- Sanlam Managed Conservative Fund of Funds (FOF)
- Sanlam Managed Moderate FOF
- Sanlam Managed Aggressive FOF
All portfolios are diversified across equities, bonds, cash, listed property and offshore assets. Our consultants will help you select the portfolio best suited to your needs when you purchase your unit trusts. You can expect to pay an annual administration fee of 2.10% for all portfolios.
What does it cost?With 1Lifeinvest you can invest for as little as R500 a month. Payments can be made monthly, as a lump sum or as a combination of both.
Where do I sign?Start saving today! Learn more about 1Life Invest or call us on 0860 10 53 40 to start investing.