MiBlackBox subscription for 1Life policyholders
- The free 12-month subscription offer to MiBlackBox is available to all 1Life policyholders who have an in force policy at 16th July 2021.
- Policyholders need to register on the MiBlackBox App using the link provided in the email from 1Life to take up the offer and accept the MiBlackBox terms and conditions available here
- The offer is available from 16th July 2021 and users have until 31st July 2021 or until all licences are used up to sign up for the service to qualify for the free 12-month subscription
- The free subscription for MiBlackBox will run for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of registration, after which policyholders may can choose to continue the subscription with MiBlackBox directly at an agreed fee.
- If a 1Life policyholder cancels their policy or their policy lapses, the MiBlackBox subscription will not be affected and will continue running for the remainder of the twelve (12) month period.
BuildMiMini with MiBlackBox competition
This competition is run by MiBlackBox. Competition rules, terms and conditions are available here on the MiBlackBox website.
All 1Life competitions are conducted in accordance with the provisions of Section 54 (1) of the Lotteries Amendment Act (46 of 2001).
The promotor of the competition is 1Life Insurance Company Limited (Registration number:2005/027193/06). 1Life Insurance Limited is an authorised life insurer and financial services provider (FSP 24769).
Terms and conditions
- Competitions are not open to employees, agencies, prize sponsors or contractors of all business entities within the Telesure Group or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
- No persons under 18 years of age may enter.
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by 1Life within three (3) months of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by 1Life.
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is only open to South African citizens.
- For prize winners, proof of citizenship will need to be presented, either by way of a valid South African Identity document, valid South African driver’s license, or South African passport.
- For cash prizes, proof of banking details will need to be presented, either by way of an official, stamped letter from the bank, or a stamped bank statement.
- Prizes other than cash are not transferable, cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash and are not negotiable.
- 1Life will attempt to contact the winner three times within a period of 5 business days with the contact details provided. Should 1Life fail to contact the winner after this time, the winner will forfeit the prize and 1Life reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- After 1Life has made contact, the winner has 5 business days within which to adhere to the request for documentation, or the like, in order to process the prize, thereafter the winner will forfeit the prize and 1Life reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- If winners do not reside in the province in which the prize must be redeemed, travel and transportation costs will be for their own account.
- Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. Any entity within the Telesure Group and the prize sponsors (and/or their respective agencies) cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilising prizes won.
- By entering 1Life competitions, entrants agree to adhere to competition rules and regulations, details of which entrants declare themselves conversant with.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
- 1Life may disqualify a transgressor for entry into any other 1Life competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by 1Life Management.
- 1Life and the prize sponsors reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control and shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to entrants in such event for any cause or action whatsoever.
- Upon entering the competition winners may be requested to have their details disclosed and appear on radio, television, the Internet or in printed publications.
- 1Life reserves the right to alter rules or prizes at their own discretion. Such altered rules and prizes shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by 1Life. No entrant shall have any recourse against 1Life as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes.
- 1Life will make every reasonable effort to deliver the prize described in the promotion's publicity but cannot accept responsibility if the prize differs in whole or part from that advertised. Similarly, prize values quoted may differ from the actual value of the prize.
- 1Life Insurance Ltd shall not be held responsible for:
- Lost, late, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible or incomplete electronic mail.
- Telephonic, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties.
- Errors in transmission, and any condition caused by events beyond the control of 1Life Insurance Ltd which may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
- 1Life Insurance Ltd shall not be held responsible for entries not received in the event of participants not successfully completing the entering mechanism provided.
- By entering this competition, contestants agree to receive marketing and/or promotional material from 1Life and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies. No contestant or winner of this competition is in any way obliged to enter into a contract of insurance with 1Life Insurance and/or a contract with any of their associated or affiliated companies.