By entering into this competition, entrants agree to the rules as stipulated below.
The competition is NOT open to the following people:
- The directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of Algoa FM or any associated partner of the aforementioned companies
- The spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in a) above; and
- Anyone situate or resident outside of Algoa FM’s broadcast area.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash. The competition draw will take place on the dates stipulated on the related competition page or on air promotion.
- Prizes will only be issued after the close of the competition.
- Winners may be requested to appear on Algoa FM, its website or in printed publications, for which no fee will be payable. Winners have the right to decline such request should they wish to do so.
- Entrants enter into the competition, and use prizes won, at their own risk.
- Algoa FM and/or any of its partners/sponsors/advertisers cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, harm or loss as a result of entry into the competition or use of a prize.
- Winners will be notified on air and/or by telephone.
- Algoa FM and its associate Media partner/sponsor reserve the right to cancel the competition without any prior notice and at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- In the event of such cancellation, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Algoa FM, its directors, employees, agents, partners, sponsors or promoters.
The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Please note: Algoa FM will endeavour to contact prizewinners for seven days following their names having been drawn. If, however, that person cannot be reached, the prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
Please ensure that you provide the correct contact and address details. For prize delivery - ensure that you provide an address at which someone will be available during office hours.
Algoa FM reserves the right to withdraw any prize granted to an entrant who has won on any other competition on the station within a period of ninety days.
To enter Algoa FM competitions, you can:
Call the Algoa FM competition hotline on 0822 838 955; hand deliver your entries to Algoa House, the Boardwalk, Summerstrand, Port Elizabeth; Post them to PO Box 5973, Walmer, 6065, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org; listen carefully for alternate details or visit www.algoafm.co.za for more information